Last RV lifestyle home. Ready for you to move in now!
Secure your stunning new RV home and move in straight away.
Created with the RV traveller in mind, the spacious architecturally designed home is free-flowing, with ample natural light and a lock-up garage big enough for an RV, caravan or motorhome … and a car!
The Nature’s Edge Buderim RV lifestyle homes have all the quality signature features our homes are known for – high raked ceilings, stone bench tops, European stainless-steel appliances and a seamless glass splashback.
The garage has an access height of 3.4 metres, a seamless epoxy floor and a 15-amp powerpoint for direct connection to your RV. Up to 8 other powerpoints are fitted to the garage area, depending on the floor plan.
The garage has internal access to the home, insulation, fluorescent lighting and a grey water dump point. There is a laundry co-located in the garage to make washing a breeze upon arriving home from a trip. Outside taps are positioned close by for refilling water tanks.
Nature’s Edge Buderim has a purpose-built RV wash bay that makes it easy to wash down your RV, motorhome or caravan before you take off … or when you return. Our separate onsite storage area is ideal for storing motorhomes or RVs as well as boats and camper trailers.
Our secure gated community means you can simply lock up and leave any time the travel bug bites.
*Display home images for illustrative purposes only.
• Large open plan living area.
• Separate multi-purpose room.
• High raked ceilings and clerestory windows to living room.
• Designer kitchen with waterfall stone bench tops, glass splashback and stainless-steel appliances.
• Air conditioning to living area and ceiling fans throughout.
• Spacious garage for RV and car.
• Garage access height 3.4m.
• Approximate garage sizes: tandem 14m long by 4.4m wide. L-shaped 9.4m long x 6.4m wide at front.
• Seamless floor and plenty of storage space.
• 15-amp power to garage plus up to 8 additional powerpoints depending on floor plan.
• Insulated, with fluorescent lighting and internal access.