A limited number of purpose-built RV lifestyle homes are ready to secure now!
Created with the RV traveller in mind, the spacious architecturally designed homes are free-flowing, with ample natural light and a lock-up garage big enough for an RV, caravan or motorhome … and a car!
With a range of floor plan options, Nature’s Edge Buderim RV Homes have all the quality signature features our homes are known for – high raked ceilings, stone bench tops, European stainless-steel appliances and a seamless glass splashback.
Garages have an access height of 3.4 metres, a seamless epoxy floor and a 15-amp powerpoint for direct connection to your RV. Up to 8 other powerpoints are fitted to the garage area, depending on the floor plan.
All garages have internal access to the home, insulation, fluorescent lighting and a grey water dump point. Several designs have laundries co-located in the garage to make washing a breeze upon arrive home from a trip. Outside taps are positioned close by for refilling water tanks.
Nature’s Edge Buderim has a purpose-built RV wash bay that makes it easy to wash down your RV, motorhome or caravan before you take off…or when you return. Our separate onsite storage area is ideal for storing motorhomes or RVs as well as boats and camper trailers.
Our secure gated community means you can simply lock up and leave any time the travel bug bites.
• Large open plan living area.
• Separate multi-purpose room.
• High raked ceilings and clerestory windows to living room.
• Designer kitchen with waterfall stone bench tops, glass splashback and stainless-steel appliances.
• Air conditioning to living area and ceiling fans throughout.
• Spacious garage for RV and car.
• Garage access height 3.4m.
• Approximate garage sizes: tandem 14m long by 4.4m wide. L-shaped 9.4m long x 6.4m wide at front.
• Seamless floor and plenty of storage space.
• 15-amp power to garage plus up to 8 additional powerpoints depending on floor plan.
• Insulated, with fluorescent lighting and internal access.